Introducing Weird Races - Now On Sale for $8.98 as a Bundle
Weird Races takes a different approach to races in 5e games. In addition to the racial traits and statistics, backgrounds and cleric domains, feats and equipment, Weird Races provides the cultural background to bring the most out of these numbers. More than just a few pages of rules, Weird Races is an ethnography, a story of a people, presenting everything from government to food ways, art to religion, family life and material culture. Written by award winning author and anthropologist Ken Spencer, Caturday is the first in our Weird Races series.
Surial Bear Folk of the North - 5e
The cold regions of the world are the home of the Surial, towering bear-folk who were created by the spirits of the wilds to serve as stewards and protectors of the natural world. Most well known for their innate healing magic and gentle nature, any who cross the Surial have learned a deadly lesson. Fear the fury of the bear!
As part of the Why Not Games Weird Races (5e) series, Surial includes:
Swashbuckling anthropomorphic cat people battle hobgoblins to regain control of their homeland. Refugee strays scrape what lives they can from the slums of foreign cities. Temple cats live as guests in the sanctuaries of other race's pantheons. These are some of the stories of the Caturday. Cast out of their own homeland, forced to wander the world, these mystical, luxury-loving Caturday make fine adventurers.
Plus, you know, you get to play a cat.
- Complete stats for the Caturday race compatible with 5e
- 7 new backgrounds such as Circus Cat, Stray Cat, and Temple Cat designed for Caturday but useable by any race
- 5 new cleric domains, including The Hunt, Kingship, and Secrets
- Caturday specific feats and character options
- A history of the Caturday
- Cultural data, what do Caturday eat? How are their families organized? What does their music sound like?
- The Caturday Pantheon